How to find usdirections
How to Exhibit
SDW 2017 will cater for 140+ exhibitors over two floors, with stand packages available in a variety of sizes to suit all budgets. Download the 2017 floor plans opposite to see the position of exhibition stands for the event.
There are various options for exhibitors to choose from. We have a standard package on offer, plus a terrific-value deluxe package for companies wishing to take advantage of extra sales opportunities and other bonuses, such as business grade internet access and additional conference places.
Stands are provided with a shell scheme but self-build options are also available.
Exhibition shell scheme
- Shell scheme walling (white and beech effect) 2.5 metres high;
- Name panel on fascia board – in a standard font – on each open side and company logo;
- Finger board(s) with stand number;
- Electrical package - one power socket and two spotlights for each
6 sqm of stand space;
- Daily cleaning of public areas and removal of rubbish from stands.
Our standard package includes:
- One full delegate pass to the SDW 2017 Conference (includes access to all conference sessions, materials, lunch and refreshments);
- Preferential rates for additional delegate passes;
- Unlimited number of exhibitor personnel at no additional cost;
- Mid-session refreshments with delegates for all exhibiting personnel;
- Vouchers for a hot lunch for all exhibiting personnel;
- Evening networking reception, if sponsored, with delegates;
- Complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water in the Exhibitors’ Lounge;
- A comprehensive Exhibitors’ manual;
- Inclusion of the Exhibitor’s logo, 50-word profile and web link within the Exhibition section of the event website;
- Publication of the Exhibitor’s logo, 50-word profile and contact details in the SDW 2017 Event Guide;
- Electronic visitor invitation ticket;
- Participation in our exclusive VIP visitor marketing programme;
- Opportunity to place press releases and marketing material within our dedicated press area;
- Listing in our post-event conference proceedings, which are distributed to all conference delegates.
Please see our downloadable Stand Reservation Form (above) for prices and details of individual shell scheme stands.
Our Deluxe Package
For 2017 we will again offer a terrific-value Deluxe Package to enhance your standard package. This includes all the features of the Standard Exhibition Package plus:
- An additional space-only site (2mx2m) in the Pickwick room on the 1st floor of the QEII Centre, giving an exclusive opportunity to network with delegates on the first day of the conference (whilst the main exhibition is being built);
- One additional full delegate pass to the SDW 2017 Conference (includes access to all conference sessions, materials, lunch and refreshments);
- £250 furniture allowance for use on your main exhibition stand;
- Business-grade internet access on 27-28 June 2017 on your main exhibition stand;
- An enhanced half-page textual entry in the SDW 2017 Event Guide;
- Up to two co-exhibitors free of charge (Please note that this gives all the benefits of our standard exhibition package with the exception of the delegate pass);
- An enhanced text entry on the SDW 2017 website.
Upgrade to the Deluxe Package for £1,850 (+ VAT if applicable).
A Co-exhibitors’ package is available for the main two-day exhibition and is priced at £1,250 +20% VAT. It provides all the benefits of our standard exhibitor package.
Find out more and book your stand
Exhibition space is allocated on a ´first-come, first-served´ basis and demand for space is already strong. Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss options and availability, by getting in touch with:
Janine Bill, Exhibition and Sponsorship Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 01189 843209
Fax: +44 (0) 2920 946850
Science Media Partners Ltd
25 Horseshoe Park